Mini Gators is about beginner Basketball for 5-10 year old, this is an introduction to a fun way of learning Basketball skills. This program is an 8-week program run during school terms that serve as an entry point for new basketballers aged 5 to 10 years. Mini Gators embraces the concept of modified sport, where participants can enjoy themselves in fun activities without the pressures of full-scale competition.
The Mini Gators program is run by the Altona Sports Centre and is conducted by experienced coaches from the Gators Junior REP program, out of school hours.
- Ages: 5 – 10 year olds (Girls & Boys)
- When: 4:15pm – 5pm, Friday afternoons
- Where: Altona Sports Centre
- Duration: 8 weekly sessions of 45 mins
- Cost: $65 per participant
- Includes: Coaching and a basketball
- Dates: Friday 12th March 2021 – May 21, 2021
- No session – 2nd April 2021 (School holidays)
- No session – 9th April 2021 (School holidays)
- No session – 16th April 2021 (School holidays)
*Registrations must be made before Friday 12th March 2021 to reserve a place.